Become a Polaris Project Partner
We seek to partner with non-profit organizations, charter schools, independent schools, universities, dance schools, music programs, religious organizations, and other community organizations to unlock access to a world where dance, art, and music create endless possibilities for discovery and connection.
- Have you been looking for ways to bring enrichment opportunities to your school, community, or organization?
- Would you like to make the art of dance accessible, educational, and meaningful but don’t think you have the resources or time to do so?
- Do you love dance but don’t know how to fit it into your role as a teacher or community leader?
If you answered “YES” to just one of these questions, the Paul Taylor Dance Company is ready to partner with you and welcome you to the Polaris Project.
Polaris Project Partner Benefits
Polaris Project Partner benefits include:
- Tickets to our fall 2023 Lincoln Center season which runs from October 31 – November 12
- Pre-performance workshops and enrichment activities tailored to your community, led by expert Taylor teaching-artists
- Post-performance Q&A sessions
- Season guides with an introduction to the Paul Taylor Dance Company, descriptions of dances you will see in the theater, and tools to explore the dances and their themes
- Individualized enrichment activities throughout the year
- AGAIN FOR $10: access to purchase subsequent performance tickets for $10 using a special code.