Bringing you a wide array of curated membership opportunities
From exclusive events, to opportunities to connect with our artists, to presale ticket access, we are pleased to offer a wide array of curated membership opportunities that bring you closer to the Paul Taylor Dance Company. Your support fuels our future.
There are many ways to give a gift. Click here to explore all giving methods, including wire and stock transfers and IRA disbursements. If you would like to chat more about your membership options, please call or email Jenna Jacobs at 646-214-5815 or email [email protected].
Would you like to chat more about membership?
Call or email Jenna Jacobs, Director of Development, at 646-214-5815 or [email protected].
Below is a list of benefits available to you at different giving levels.
- Free admission to one class at the Taylor School
- Access to the Talking Taylor video archive, including Taylor digital content and an exclusive archival performance video
- Subscription to our e-newsletter with exclusive Company news and various special offers
- 25% discount on all available PTDC merchandise
All but $20 tax-deductible
SPONSOR Benefits plus:
- Invitation to two Company dress rehearsals during PTDC’s NYC season
- Presale ticket privileges for our NYC season with access to ticket discounts of up to 25%
- Access to the Taylor / Bach video archive, including archival performance videos of four Taylor dances set to Bach
- Acknowledgment on the PTDC website
All but $50 tax-deductible
SUSTAINER Benefits plus:
- Access to the Patrons Lounge during our Lincoln Center season
- Invitation to our annual “Meet the Artists” reception during our NYC season’s Alumni Weekend
- Access to the Taylor / Katz video archive, including archival performance videos of four Taylor dances with designs by acclaimed artist Alex Katz
- Acknowledgment in our NYC season’s printed Playbill
(All but $200 tax-deductible)
BENEFACTOR Benefits plus:
- Invitation to the Taylor Dancers’ Event during our NYC season
- Exclusive concierge ticketing services during our NYC season with access to specially reserved “house seats”
- Invitation to the Patrons’ in-studio rehearsal hosted by Taylor alumni
- Access to member-only pricing for special ticketed events
Are you a candidate for the Esplanade Circle?
Learn about this special group of our most generous benefactors who enjoy exclusive opportunities and benefits.
Are you a Taylor fan between ages 21–45?
Learn about special opportunities and benefits of TaylorNEXT, a group of young arts ambassadors.
PHOTO CREDITS (top to bottom | left to right) Header photo of dancers performing Roses, Paul B. Goode; Madelyn Ho giving a backstage tour, John Herr; patrons with dancer Michael Apuzzo at a patrons event, SJR Photography; Studio Dinner event at the Taylor studios, Whitney Browne; patrons with dancers John Harnage and Devon Louis and alumna Laura Halzack, Whitney Browne; patrons event at the Taylor studios, Whitney Browne; dancers Christina Lynch Markham and Michael Apuzzo with TaylorNEXT members, Scott Heins; dancer Eran Bugge with patrons, Whitney Browne; dancer Michael Apuzzo with TaylorNEXT members.